Scroll or click down to see our Semester 2, 2017 list of U3A Social Get-Togethers
2017 – Semester 2
Term 3: 24 July to 15 September. Term 4: 16 October to 8 December.
2018 – Semester 1
Term 1: 12 February to 6 April. Term 2: 30 April to 22 June.
2018 – Semester 2
Term 3: 23 July to 14 September. Term 4: 15 October to 7 December.
Our Newcastle U3A Social Get-Togethers are simply an informal opportunity for non-program fellowship.
OUR FRIDAY COFFEE MORNINGS
An informal, friendly group, for new, current and potential members (or simply the curious) to chat and get to know others. If you have a friend interested in learning more about U3A they are more than welcome to come along. Meet in the venue at 10.30 a.m.
- 25 August: The Hood Milk Bar, 188 Union Street, The Junction
- 29 September: Parry Street Garage, 106 Parry Street, Newcastle West
- 27 October: Euro Patisserie, 68 Orchardtown Road, New Lambton
- 24 November: Wickham Boathouse, Hannell Street, Wickham (the Marina)
If you are considering joining Newcastle U3A and you wish to attend a coffee morning, please phone Elizabeth on 0451272729, between 4 pm and 7 pm, a day or two before the listed date.
OUR LUNCH OF THE MONTH
Coordinators: Eric Aitchison and Leonie Sullivan. All new members and current members, appreciators of good food and conversation, friends and raconteurs, please come to our monthly lunch to meet new friends and discuss old subjects, life and loves. Venues, all hotels, have been chosen by the coordinators on the basis of parking availability and access to public transport and have a reputation of being a good place to dine. Meet in the venue at 12.00 noon. RSVP Eric 4957 2211 Email: email@example.com (please let Eric know of your plans to attend).
- 18 August: The Mark, Dickson and Morehead Streets, Lambton
- 15 September: General Washington, Fullerton and Mitchell Streets, Stockton
- 12 October: Sydney Junction Hotel, Beaumont St, Hamilton – follows General Meeting
- 17 November: Prince of Wales, Glebe Road, The Junction
- 8 December: Duke of Wellington, Regent Street, New Lambton